- Own home & property before 37 *check*
- Go into 2018 with less Toxic people *check*
- First child turns 18, Doesn’t hate her Parents (The ones they live with) *check*
- Finally grew past things that needed to be worked through *check*
Not afraid to use my voice *super fucking check*
- Getting through another year before getting out of PA *check*
- Doesn’t need a parent to validate myself or my future *check*
No one’s gonna get me down or steal my light! Can’t wait to finish my memoirs. I guess being afraid is how everyone else wants to live.
It’s time for all of us to make a check list and slowly Tackle them!
Remember you don’t owe your parents anything, they don’t owe you.
Your children may hate you someday, they’re not obligated to you. Get over it.
Love them from afar if you even loved them at all. But no one’s got a perfect set. At least some of us try.
Namaste Fuckers! ❤️🧚🏻♀️